Friday, August 12, 2011

Poe Twisted

For the last couple months I've been working on a comic anthology project from Red Stylo Media. It's a collection of stories based on the works of E.A. Poe, called Poe Twisted.

This month the stories are finally being released. Each story is being released digitally, and then there were be a printed collection.

I got the opportunity to write and illustrate my own story(Digital release: August 28, 2011),

I illustrated another story (Digital release: August 10, 2011),

And colored a third story. (Digital Release: August 17, 2011)

So head on over to www.twistedpoe.com and check out these stories and all the other great ones too!

Also, for anyone in the area, I'll be heading down to the Baltimore Comic-Con, with my good buddy and fellow Poe-laborator, Alex Cormack! And check out his stories;

The Tell Tale Cat (writer/artist,
Digital release: August 24, 2011),
Eldorado (artist, Digital release: August 14, 2011)
and Absolution (colorist,
Digital release: August 20, 2011).

This is kind of a big deal, so I expect everyone to buy no less then 30 copies of all this stuff...

No comments: