Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sketchbook 2008

I'm a few months late, but here's some highlights from my 2008 sketchbook. Enjoy!


Some sketches of Ninja Bear, trying to get myself into working on it again. Didn't work out too wel...


More sketches from Ninja Bear. These are designs for the Ohdow, and the earth demons. I like the Ohdow, but the demon not so much. The Ohdow, from Native American lore, are a race of underground people who use magic to keep the earth demons asleep. The thing in his hand is a magic staff made of geodes.


Out of the earth and into space. This guy is Bill, and he is a Bunian. He was a character from an old comic that I did in high school, and I'm thinking of doing a series with him in a kinda Flash Gordon vein.


Some sketches for Mike Myers from a Halloween short.


Creepy doctor. He wants to remove your appendix and god knows what else...


Some Mr. Pork and Cowie Hen, cause that's how it goes.


here they are about to fight zombies, or Jehovah's Witnesses. And there's a free ghoul. I'm about the bonus content.


Cowie dressed like Michael Jackson in Thriller, just cause these things happen.


My friend Matt and I as security guards. No Matt will not be trusted with a real gun.


Spider Man designs.


I like him running here.





A rounder Spidey.


Spidey versus Hyde. I think all Marvel's books should look like this.


And we end of with Spider Christ. He slides down his web line with the holes in his hands.

That's all for now. Til next time, don't let the Man get you down. Or up. Which ever sounds better.

No comments: